Wednesday, August 13, 2008

shoe fly don't bother me!

A few days ago, Ivy woke up rather early. I got up, gave her some juice, a bowl of fruit, and put her in front of "peter hand," and went back to bed. As I was lying in my bed I hear Ivy doing the funniest little girl screams. I layed there for a couple minutes listening, and then I hear " DOOOONNTT!!" and then " STOP"! So I walk in there and notice a fly hovering over her head. I watched her for a minute as the fly kept landing on her, flying away, landing on her, flying away. The last time the fly landed on her it flew off with no intentions in coming back, and Ivy said " Thank you!" Maybe you had to have been there but it was the funniest/cutest thing I have ever seen! Ivy is seriously so polite. She always says her please and thank yous. I love her!!

No comments:

Hit Counter