Sunday, June 15, 2008

SO scary!

So... I am in AZ right now hanging with the fam for a few days. Last night I put Ivy down on Ashley's bed for a little snooze. About an hour later, I went to check on her and couldn't find her anywhere! I started panicking, but just then, I could hear her breathing. FEW! I had put pillows on the floor on both sides of the bed incase she did roll of so she would have a safe landing! After looking around for a few seconds, I found her little feet sticking out from underneath the bed! WHAT THE!!? I have no Idea how she maneuvered her self into this position! am SO glad that I heard her breathing before I had to pull her out!!!

2 comments:

Tam Tam said...

That would be scary!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! HAHA! I would have freaked. I can't believe she slept like that!

Hit Counter