Friday, April 18, 2008

off we go!!!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately! We are in the middle of a move that I couldn't be more excited about!!! We are moving to Chicago for the summer!!! Words cannot express how much I LOVE this city!!! When we were in Milwaukee last summer we were only an hour and a half away from Chicago, so we went down there all the time! Not only does Chicago have the BEST shopping EVER, it is SO pretty and SO clean! Can you tell that I am excited?? I also couldn't be any happier about all of the wives we have on board to hang out with, especially my bf Melanie! Since sophmore year before school would end Melanie and I would plan out our summer extravaganzas and we always had it all written out on paper. It always included including what we were going to do, where we were going to travel, and what boys we were going to kiss! Aggressive, I know! We called it our hit list! ha ha! So... Extravaganza 2008 here we come!!!!

11 comments:

Camille said...

Are you leaving today? That's so crazy. Good luck with everything!

angela hardison said...

Ahh I love Chicago too... You guys will have so much fun. Maybe I'm going to need to come visit.

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Good luck in Chicago! That's exciting. Moving is no fun... I am in the middle of it right now too, so good luck with that as well.

Melanie said...

WOOHOOO for Summer Extravaganza 2008!!!! One thing will be a little different though... ONly one special guy will be on my hit list!!! I have already started my list of places to go and things to see!!

Wilson Family said...

Amy D!
Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy birthday dear Amy! Happy Birthday to You!

I hope you're having a wonderful birthday. I'm sure you are in good ol' Chicago! With the best shopping and all. Have a fun summer and a fun birthday!

John and Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Amylee! I'm glad you were born :-)

Chelsey Howard said...

That's so fun that you are moving to a place you love and that you know people who are going with you! Have fun!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

WOW! Chicago DOES look nice. Now I want to come. I guess you were too busy to pick up your mail with the moving going on... because the package I sent you got sent back to me!! I'm glad I sent it cheap!!!! :0P
Let me know your new address so I can try sending it again.
Have fun in Chicago!!

Anonymous said...

we have to get together in Chicago! it will be so fun to see you there. i can't believe we will have to go across the us to see eachother. how long are you going to be there for? have so much fun and call me dang it!

Chris and Christy said...

Amers! You need to get Ashley to download the after race pics and then you need to post them so I can steal them or have her email them to me!! loves!!

John and Melanie said...

me want more pictures!

Hit Counter