Thursday, March 6, 2008

outdoor adventures

i am in love with her smile!
just chillin in the street
she fell down and got her hands dirty... she would not stop looking at them.




Ivy and I have to go play outside at least once a day. There really isn't any where to play where we live, so we just walk around the parking lot.....talk about BORING! She calls going outside "side" and repeats "side, side, side" until I take her out. To keep myself entertained, I just take pictures of her...she is so sick of the camera in her face!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

love those! i miss little missy!

Andi said...

Your pictures always look so cute. I need you to take some of Hailey! Let me know when you're out on the 'side' and I'll come out and join you :) PS the ward lost the basketball game last night, so the season is over. . . they needed your mad baller skills!

Kippy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kippy said...

What do you mean boring? Those walks through the parking lot look like a hoot to me... Maybe thats why she likes to be in the street every time we sit on the front lawn :) And I don't care what anyone says, ammon going green is hilarious!

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

When are you coming back to utah??

Dori said...

HEy Amos! Where are you? a whole week without updates? I am concerned. How is the winter up there? love ya

Dori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hit Counter