Thursday, January 10, 2008

clark & ivy clark:)

yes...his eyes are really this blue! He belongs in harry potter movies. Mom=brown eyes dad=green...weird!







ivy trying to kiss clark.....one day mel and I will make this happen:)
Yesterday, mel and I got together. Most of our afternoon was spent outside trying to take pictures of ivy and clark for their wedding video. After giving up on ivy, it turned into a photo shoot of mr clark, while Ivy kept herself busy dipping her face into my mom's fountain! Clark is such a cute little man! Ivy loved hitting him on the head! jk it is really been an issue! Why has my little ivy turned so dang sassy! Help! I need some good tips on punishing her...every time I try to be serious with her, I start laughing! Bad mom! Anyway...melzoid and I have had alot of fun together this week. We went and saw Juno together (melanie cried...I laughed) It was such a funny movie! We loved it! Thanks for all of the fun times zoid!

6 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Once again...great pics. What are you doing Saturday evening? Will you be available for some peeks of the pics? I also love your Happy New Year card. Oh...and one more thing...maybe you could help me design a blog header???

Melanie said...

oh, I LOVE THEM!!!!!! They will be a GREAT addition to the wedding video!!! you should probably get a jump start on their wedding invites! It has been so fun playing...you guys need to move back so we can be cycling junkies at the gym!!! Good luck tomorrow! loved the pictures!!!

Tam Tam said...

Love the pictures. Ha...maybe we can still get you to take ours. We're in Arizona now and the bag is yours if you come up to see us. haha.

Kippy said...

Great work. I think I might start start calling you Marnee ;) Zoo pics?

Ashley said...

great job amy! why does little missy look so dang old?!! p.s. COME HOME!!

the cummard family said...

That is so crazy about the little guys eye color...what's even crazier is that I have 2 blue eyed baby's and I'm brown, and my husband is green! So wierd! Your little girl is a doll! Great pics too!

Hit Counter