Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ivy's fist snow experience!









Here are a couple of pics from last week when it snowed. It was Ivy's first time playing in it. She loved rolling around and eating it. Later that day we went sledding. I tried to put Ivy on the sled to go down with johnny, and she freaked out! So...johnny ended up going alone while we watched. Then he came back up and I got on. As I started to go down the hill, Ivy started SCREAMING "MAYMIE MAYMIE MAYMIE." It was hilarious..and sad. She is very protective over me...she never did end up calming down,so we had to call it a day!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

precious!! i miss that little hellion already! those are some great pics!

Melanie said...

Oh she is SO CUTE! Amy, I tell ya, your pictures get better and better! I can't wait to see you guys...WOOOOHOOOO! Thursday right?

Kippy said...

So cute Aim! Do I say that every time? I think so. It makes me even more excited for you and the little Missy to get here. It looks like she has on her cute little pink mocassins :)

Rachel Hagen said...

I love this...so cute

Chris and Christy said...

Oh Ames, those pictures are priceless. Ivy looks Darling!! I think we're gonna try and go out with Rachel and Brett on Friday night...you guys in??

Hit Counter