Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007







Ivy was a little bumble bee. It was a perfect costume her, because she is always "buzzing" around:) At about 5:00 I went to put on her costume... she screamed as I tried to put it over her head. Johnny told me that he would almost consider my forceful actions abuse.Oh please! She seriously fought so hard! But...as you can see from the pictures, she lost the battle. We finally got it on. As soon as she looked in the mirror....she was in love with her self. She started laughing and prancing around the house. Johnny and I found a last minute costume from his brothers closet...don't ask me why he had two random Chinese outfits....but it worked:) Later that night we went over to Carli and Kurt's for a little halloween bash. It was so fun to hang out and catch up with everyone!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

oh, i LOVE the chineese costumes and Ivy of course looks SO cute too! Really though, why did his brother have those costumes in his closet?! Man, looks like I missed quite the bash!! ps....my sewing machine has been running all day!! It is my favorite toy!

Camille said...

She is SOOOOO cute! I love her costume. And okay, I finally posted some pictures of our Halloween. Let's get together soon!

The Fuller Family said...

I love all your costumes! Especially Ivy's. The Halloween party looked like a lot of fun. I wish I was still in Utah. Take care. Your family is so cute.

Tam Tam said...

Aw that's such a cute bumble bee. I was that for Halloween when I was little too.

Tristen said...

I love the abuse story. Isn't that how it is? It's like they fight and fight and then as soon as they see themselves in the mirror they are in love again? Ivy is SOOO beautiful! You have some mad photography skills. I would LOVE to document Avery's life with such gorgeous pictures! And it doesn't hurt that Ivy is amazingly beautiful!

Hit Counter